Here’s another work from ASL Locksmiths in Brighton. It’s a British standard deadlock and sash lock.
We see British standard locks in front and back doors in homes. They’re also in landlord locks and rental property locks.
When you have a British standard lock installed, you get peace of mind because:
– Your doors are thief-resistant and your security is up to standard.
– These locks are already tested against Burglary techniques like drilling and picking.
– They follow your insurance policy. Most of them need this standard as the bare minimum.
Here’s how to tell if your locks are British standard:
– You see the British Standard kitemark. It’s the logo that looks like a heart.
– You see the British Standard number BS3621 stamped below the kitemark.
You can see the kitemark and the number are visible in the picture.
If you want to have secure locks for your rental properties or your home, contact ASL Locksmiths now!